OBJECTIVES OF THE COLLEGE
Morning Star College is a minority institution established in the year 2001, by the Diocese of Guntur Society, Guntur under the dynamic leadership of Most Rev. Dr. Gali Bali, Bishop of Guntur.
- To achieve academic excellence by making the teaching learning process intense and compact.
- To provide appropriate guidance to the students in their quest for higher knowledge.
- To provide excellent laboratory and infrastructural facilities meeting the best standards in the district.
- To provide opportunities to foster professional prospectus in meeting the career challenges.
- To provide serene and healthy atmosphere in which the students can attain their maximum intellectual potential through discipline, spiritual values and mental growth.
- To develop the overall the character and personality of the students to mould him / her as a good citizen with integrity and morality.